This month, Hyundai released their brand new hot hatch the i30N to the press, the first of its type in […]
Triga is an international company that designs, manufactures, assembles and distributes a patented fabric display tensioning system throughout Europe, North America and Australia and are continuously expanding our international footprint.
We offer world class design, display and branding solutions to various clients in the retail sector, interior design, conferencing and exhibitions industry. Well known premium brands including amongst other Vodacom, Google, HP and Adidas have utilised our unique solution to promote their brand.
The Triga solution is tool-less, which translates into a number of benefits, such as decreased transport, drayage and labour costs, as well as simpler logistics. Our custom solutions are transported in lightweight wheel bags, containing separate compartments. Using our engineered system is extremely cost effective as the initial investment in the hardware delivers its return on investment time after time. The system can be adapted every time for new use by simply changing the print.
The Triga system was invented and developed by South African engineers Alphons Du Toit and Dietmar Renner of Technimark Advanced Prototyping Services. The research and development for the product started in 2004 and the final product was launched in 2006. Below a short history of the development of the product and expansion of the company footprint.
- Concept developed by engineers Alphons du Toit & Dietmar Renner
- Research and development phase: 2004 – 2006
- Product launched in 2006
- South African-owned: Technimark Advanced Prototyping Services
- Technimark Advanced Prototyping Services manufactures, assembles and distributes a unique, patented tensioning display system
- Triga operates through International Master Distributors in Australia, USA, Brazil, South Africa and the UK